Our SOS dog tag helps to prevent you from losing your child. They are great to use on visits to the park, at a shopping centre, or on holiday and much more.
- List important information about your child.
- Text is tagged into the material making it irremovable.
- Made of stainless steel, no sharp edges and the edges are folded around.
- The price includes: a safety chain (which breaks under pressure) or a steel chain (to use on your keys) and a coloured silencer of your choice.
- Perfect to use to list medical information, or as a luggage tag/ key chain, even on your pets and as a gift.
Practical tips for making a dog tag:
- Use a phone number.
- List the country code at the beginning of your phone number e.g. +44 for UK, +31 for NL etc.
- Name the country in the address. For example UK = United Kingdom, NL = Netherlands etc.
- You can use the term ‘ICE’ on your bracelet, it means ‘In Case of Emergency’ and it is internationally recognised.
- You can even place a little heart on our dog tag. If you type ‘#’ when you are ordering, you will see a heart in our dog tag viewer.