The neatlynamed SOS Personalised Wristband helps to prevent you from losing your child. They are perfect to use on visits to the park, at a shopping centre, or on holiday and much more.
- The SOS Personalised Wristbands are available in 6 different colours
- Choose from 23 different icons.
- Water resistant and extra strong making them difficult to break.
- By engraving our wristbands we avoid using toxic inks. This means that if a child were to suck on the bracelet, they would not ingest any toxic ink from it.
- Available in 3 different sizes: 14, 16 or 18cm. We suggest the following sizes for children: 14cm for ages 2-4, 16cm for ages 5-8 and 18cm for ages 9 and above.
The wristbands are useful for:
Medical information (e.g. allergies, donor information or blood group).
A phone number for emergencies.
Tips: Put the country code at the start of the phone number e.g. +44 for UK, +31 for NL etc.
You can use the term ‘ICE’ on your wristband, it means ‘In Case of Emergency’ and it is internationally recognised.
Remember: extra spaces will be ignored during the production process. It is not possible to align the text to the right or to leave bigger gaps between words.