Neatlynamed.com understands that personal information is important to you and that it must be handled in a correct manner. On this page we try to explain how your data is collected, used and stored, in a clear and transparent manner
If something on this page not clear, or if you cannot find the answer to a question you may have, please contact our customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org!
Which data do we store?
In order to make your experiences with Neatlynamed.com as smooth as possible, we store certain personal details of our customers. This happens, for example, to ease the shipment process or for informing our customers about new products or offers. Neatlynamed.com stores the following data: first name, last name and gender, contact details (telephone number and e-mail address) and order details. When placing an order we also ask for information that is not mandatory to fill in (gift text and name and date of birth of the child). This information will therefore only be saved if it has been filled in by the user. Below we have described for you which personal data we use in which way.
What do we use your data for?
Delivery of the order
In order to ensure that the order is delivered on time and to the right address, we need the address and name. We use the email address and telephone number to contact you to provide information about your order and shipment. The order data is used to deliver the right products and the payment details are used to check whether the payment has arrived.
Our customer service is always there for you. To ensure that we can help you, our customer service uses your personal information (name, address, order and payment details and contact details) to resolve any queries.
At Neatlynamed.com it is possible to create a personal account. In the 'my account environment' the name, address details, contact details, order history, (if filled in) name and date of birth of your child (ren) are stored. If you place a new order with us, the data will be entered automatically. In your Neatlynamed.com account you can easily view, modify and delete all information yourself. At Neatlynamed.com it is also possible to place an order without creating an account.
Through our newsletter you receive interesting information about parenthood, tips about our products, personal offers and promotions. You can sign up for the newsletters at the Neatlynamed.com homepage. If we send out newsletter we take into account which preferences you have. In these personalised newsletters we use your name, gender, order history and the details of your child(ren).If you want to stop receiving newsletters from Neatlynamed.com? You can easily unsubscribe or adjust your preferences.
Improvement of the website
We continually work to improve our website. To find out what needs to be improved, we use data about customer behaviouron our website. For example, by registering unique visitors, we can see which pages are often used or how long a particular page is visited. By using this information we can improve our website so that it performs in the best way for you.
Check, change or delete data
Do you want to change or view your personal data? That is possible. Log in to your own account and change or delete the data that is no longer correct. If you are not able to do this yourself, or if you don’t have a Neatlynamed account, then you can contact our customer service via email to do this for you.. Please note that data used for the invoicing of orders can notbe changed, as we are legally obliged to store this data.
We only pass on the information you provide us to third parties if this is necessary for the delivery of the products ordered by you. For example, we use a third party for the processing of our payment traffic (Ingenico) and for sending of our newsletters we use the e-mail program Webpower. When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure, by means of an agreement, that your data will not be used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be removed when it is no longer needed.
In addition, we work together with various parties that analyse the behaviour of our visitors to our website. This is collected by means of “Cookies”, which are described later in this document.
Ultimately, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted.
Neatlynamed.com uses different cookies. Some of these cookies are necessary to offer a good working website, a number of other cookies are used to analyse our website and customer behaviour. In the overview below we give a short explanation for each type of cookie that is used on our website.
Which cookies do we use?
Different types of cookies are used on our site. In the explanation below we indicate which type of cookies are used.
Functional cookies: our website uses a number of cookies that are necessary for our website to work.
- GoedgemerktSession: This is a cookie that allows the contents of your shopping cart to be saved and with which we keep track of whether you are logged in. This cookie is only used when you log in or add something to your shopping cart. This cookie is stored for a maximum of +1 days.
- Goedgemerkt: "This is a cookie in which we keep track of which country you are coming from and what currency you are paying in. These are kept so that we can show you the correct prices and shipping costs.
- Cookie notification cookie: We use this cookie to know if you have closed the cookie notification or not.
Analysing & Marketing cookies: we think it is important that our customers have a good experience on our website. That is why we try to adapt the website and our advertisements and promotions based on the preferences of our customers. With analytical and marketing cookies we collect data about which pages are often viewed on our website. We use the following cookies:
- Facebook: This cookie sees which pages have been visited. We use this information to determine which ads and messages we post on our Facebook page.
- Google: Google's cookies can be used to view which pages are viewed on Neatlynamed.com. We use this information to make personal offers and to improve our website
- Bing: The Bing cookie measures the result of our Bing campaigns. We use this information to optimize our Bing advertisements.
- Webpower: With this cookie we can see which pages have been viewed. We use this information to make personalised newsletters with interesting and fun information.
- Double Click: This cookie analyses which pages are viewed. With this information we can show relevant advertisements and see which advertisements you have seen.
- Daisycon: We use Daisycon's services to perform performance-based advertising. This means that if our partners refers a customer to Neatlynamed.com, they will receive compensation for this. Daisycon stores some anonymous data for this, and so-called affiliate cookies are used. The use of affiliate cookies and the storage of anonymous data does not endanger the privacy of the visitor of this website. To support this process, it may be that we pass anonymous data about transactions on our website to the Daisycon system. This transaction data remains in our possession and will not be used by third parties. A processor agreement with Daisycon has been concluded for the storage and processing of this transaction data.
- Datatrics: We register the ID and behaviourof the visitors on our website with the aim of personalizing content on neatlynamed.com.
Delete and manage cookies
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your computer, you can easily adjust the internet preferences in the browser you are working with. If you do this, you will be asked whether you want to accept their cookies or not per website that is visited.
It is also possible to change your internet preferences so that cookies are no longer accepted for certain websites.
Is something on this page not clear, or if you have questions which we have not covered here, please contact customer service team!