- On this tag you place all the important information. When used as a key tag, please DO NOT put your addres details on.
- It is tagged into the material, not lasered on, so it is inremovable. Our dogtag doesn't have sharp edges, they are folded around and our material is stainless steel.
- In the price is included: a safety chain (which breaks under pressure) or a steelchain (to use on your keys) and a colored silencer of your choice.
- You can use the following characters in your tekst: ! ? - & * ( )
- Extra: On our dogtag you can place a little heart. When you type an # you will see a heart in our Key ID Tag viewer.
PS you can also use our dogtags for:
- putting on a medical condition.
- telling someone you love them, or your wedding date
- as a keychain with a phonenumber and reward mentioned
- as a luggage label
- for your fourlegged animal. (dogs, but also great on horses halters)
- on your shoe when out jogging.
Practical tips for making a dogtag:
- Put a mobile number on.
- For international use: put a country code before the phone number.
For Holland this is +31, U.K. +44, Belgium + 32, US + 1, France +33 etc.
- Name the country in the address. For example B = Belgium , NL = Netherlands, UK = United Kingdom etc.
- Put the term ICE on the dogtag. This means In Case of Emergency and is internationally recognised.
- It is not neccessary to put a postal code on the dogtag. Use this space for an extra phone number.
- The tag looks nice if you put a hart before and after a name. (4girls only!)
- When using 6 lines the rubber ring falls over the text. This is not the case with 5 lines.