Our IRON ON LABELS stay put washing after washing, if you apply them the correct way, this depends on:
- heat of the iron
- pressure on the iron
Therefore please follow the following instructions carefully!!
- Set the iron on high and leave to heat up for about 10 minutes.
- Place the label in the desired spot and over it place a sheet of bakingpaper or an ironing cloth (this protects the clothing, especially synthetic materials, from a hot iron).
- Iron the labels on during 40 – 60 seconds while you press on the iron (the glue on the labels has to melt). Preferably iron on a hard surface to give more pressure. You can also use the tip of the iron to put on more pressure.
- Let the label cooldown and carefully check with your nail if it stays put. If this isn’t so, please repeat step 1-3 and check the heat of your iron.
- If the corners of the label curl up, you haven’t ironed the labels in correctly, repeat the above steps again.
New ! PEEL 'N STICK CLOTHING LABELS
- Peel off the label .
- Place it on the clothing carelabel.
- Allow to dry for 8 hours.
- Withstands washing/dryer and even sunscreen! (bathingsuits)